- Bills owner Ralph Wilson dies at 95
- Updated daily: Here are the 5 best Amazon Black Friday deals today in November 2021
- Buffalo Sabres defeat Philadelphia Flyers 6-1 to snap 18-game winless streak
- Don’t applaud the Chiefs and NFL for too late actions on Kareem Hunt
- How many house seats are up for election in 2024? These are the U.S. House races to watch.
From Cynthia Erivo’s dramatic Versace gown to Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ sleek, navy Vera Wang ensemble, stars brought their fashion A-game to the Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles Sunday night.
Sparkling looks also helped the stars shine on the red carpet.
Janelle Monáe stunned in a Ralph Lauren gown covered in more than 168,00 Swarovski crystals. Brie Larson also looked gorgeous in a caped CELINE by Hedi Slimane gown, which featured more than 120,000 sequins, 110,000 glass beads, 13,000 Swarowski crystals and 6,500 pink jewels. Scarlett Johansson’s Oscar de la Renta gown dazzled with a glittering fringe bodice.
Oscars 2020:Why ‘Parasite’ was an Oscar no-brainer as the first foreign-language best picture.
More:Oscars: Janelle Monáe, Chris Rock, Steve Martin skewer Academy Awards for lack of diversity.
Stars didn’t shy away from color on the carpet, either.
Mindy Kaling glowed in a yellow Dolce & Gabbana gown, while Sigourney Weaver looked gorgeous in a green Dior dress.
Scroll through our gallery above to see our picks for best-dressed stars, listed in no particular order.
Worst-dressed at the Oscars: Laura Dern, Sandra Oh, Saoirse Ronan top list.
Oscars 2020:The winners list.
More Oscars:All the best photos from the Academy Awards.